Learned about this The Cucurbit Downy Mildew Forecast at the Organic Growers advisory today. Thanks Meredith, Andy Wyenandt, and Kris Holmstrom.
- Meredith and Andy also reminded us to tune in for the NJ Agriculture Convention from Feb 22-25, 2021. General vegetable session is on Thursday Morning. Looking forward to an interesting session on Nematodes from Frank Louws. Tom Orton & Andy Wyenandt Hosting:
- 9:30-10:00am-Bacterial Leaf Spot Populations & Copper Resistance Development in Vegetable & Tree Fruit Crops in NJ Nrupali Patel, Research Plant Microbiologist-Dept Plant Biology, Rutgers NJAES
- 10:00-10:30am-Understanding Bacterial Leaf Spot Populations on Tomato & Pepper Jeff Jones, Distinguished Professor-Dept Plant Pathology, Univ Florida
- 10:30-10:45am-What’s New from Industry/Break
- 10:45-11:15am-Update on X10R Bell Pepper Varieties in NJ Wes Kline, County Agent, RCE-Cumberland
- 11:15-11:45am-Grafting Tomato & Peppers for Controlling Bacterial Wilt & Root Knot Nematode Frank Louws, Dept Head-Hort Sciences & Director-Center for Integrated Pest Management, NC State Univ