Monthly Farmer Speaker Series– Growing Mushrooms
April 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
This workshop is an introduction to mushroom growing shared by Ayesha Dolassa of Noble Mushrooms. Join us for this fun-filled introduction to the world of mushrooms. Jacob and Ayesha started Noble Mushrooms in Bridgewater to produce the freshest locally grown mushrooms in New Jersey.
For Jacob and Ayesha, mushrooms just make sense as they blend their interests in health, sustainability, and community.
- April 19th Growing Mushrooms – Jacob and Ayesha of Noble Mushrooms
- May 17th Climate Adaptation Using Growing Degree Days (Two Part Series): Art DeGaetano, Professor Earth and Atmospheric Sciences Director, NOAA Northeast Regional Climate Center
- June 21st Early Season Grain Growing
- July TBD
- August 21st: Doug Tallamy
- September 20th Climate Adaptation (Part Two): Practical Application of Growing Degree Days to New Jersey crops.
- October 18th: Jim Kinsel and Sherry Dudas of Honey Brook Organic Farm