The National Organic Program (NOP) is pleased to announce a new course in the Organic Integrity Learning Center.
International Organic Trade ArrangementsThe United States trades organic products with more than 100 countries each year. As global organic systems and supply chains grow, ensuring organic integrity has become more complex. Organic trade arrangements provide a way to streamline compliance and support the overall growth of organic markets. This course provides certifiers and organic businesses with a foundational understanding of international organic trade, U.S. organic equivalence arrangements, and trade requirements.
Need a short refresher on organic trade? Complete the Organic Trade and Equivalence Arrangements microlearning in 15 minutes or less! Find this microlearning topic and others in course NOP-997 National Organic Program Microlearning.
Self-Enrolling in Learning Center Courses
How to Register for a CourseOnce logged into the USDA AMS National Organic Program, Organic Integrity Learning Center, signing up for a course is like buying a product at an online store, but all training is free.
To register for an NOP course in the Organic Integrity Learning Center, follow these steps:
- Click on Register for Course in the menu.
- Available courses in the program will appear.
- Click the green Register button for each desired course.
- The green button will change to a blue button that says, Added to Cart.
- You will see a shopping cart with the number of courses selected.
- Click the link that says Proceed to Checkout. Note: The tuition is $0 – All training in the Learning Center is free!
- A list of the courses you selected will appear. To confirm enrollment, select the green Confirm button.
- Go to your Dashboard to launch the course.
- Click on the course title from the list of Active Courses.
- Once you have completed a course, it will appear under the list of Completed Courses.
- To access all completed course content, register for the National Organic Program Training Archive course to review (read-only) material from all OILC courses.