Hello everyone. We hope this email finds you well. Sorry for the late notice, but below please find several excellent webinars offered by NOFA NY and Cornell, free of charge.
- Friday 4/3 at 10AM EST – COVID-19 and Your Produce Farm Webinar, led by Richard Stup, PhD, Cornell Agricultural Workforce Development and Elizabeth Bihn, PhD, Director of Produce Safety Alliance at Cornell. Register here.
- Monday 4/6 at 3PM EST – Farmers Market Coalition Webinar on Markets Physical Redesign for COVID-19 Mitigation. Register here.
- Thursday 4/16 at 2PM EST – CDFA Webinar on Disaster Recovery for the Food System. Register here.
- Thursday 4/16 at 4PM EST – The Farmer’s Office Webinar on Practical Implications for Applying the Farm Management Tools. Register here.
- Wednesday 4/22 at 6:30PM EST – Groundswell Center for Local Food & Farming Online Wholesale Workshop: Building and Sustaining Successful Relationships. Register here.
We are proud to be working with our six sister NOFAs to bring you as much content as possible during these challenging times. Where possible, we are offering the webinars free of charge and we are all cross honoring out of state NOFA memberships, so that your NJ membership gives you access to the discount NOFA member rate when we are charging.
Our NJ Partner, Rutgers Cooperative Extension has also converted many of their courses to webinars, so we also encourage you explore those.
Finally, you can find many new recently posted webinars from NOFA NJ on our site.