Blue Moon Acres is looking to hire a Greenhouse Assistant.
- This is a terrific job for someone who likes a variety of tasks spanning multiple disciplines in their job
- You will be working from the Pennington, NJ farm.
See the job description below:
- Clean driving record.
- Great attitude and live within 30 minutes of the farm.
- Organized, responsible, and reliable person
- Good communicator
- Some greenhouse experience a plus
- Workday runs from 7 am to about 4 or 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- This is a year-round position.
- Working in the microgreen greenhouses.
- Work in the fields/high tunnels when not watering/harvesting/putting up microgreens. In the winter months, more work outside of the greenhouses/in the fields may be required.
- Housing provided to non-local workers (i.e. permanent residence outside normal commuting distance).
- We produce organic vegetables, rice, and microgreens at our two farms. If hired, you will be responsible for the watering, harvesting, and maintaining of the successions of greens through the micro houses at the Pennington, NJ farm and additional work in the fields: harvesting, packing, watering, etc.
- This position also requires maintaining harvest charts and communication of the harvest yields to the Buckingham farm harvest manager.