NOFA NJ Festomato! 2022
Hosted by Ironbound Farm
Saturday, August 13, 2022; 11 AM – 5 PM
Do you love Jersey Tomatoes? How about local food, cider, music, and more? Join NOFA NJ for an afternoon of tomato-lovin’ fun at Ironbound Farm in Asbury, NJ.
Back for the 4th year in a row, Festomato! is free and fun for the whole family. 2022’s event will feature:
- All-Day Tomato Tasting (many varieties of cherry, heirloom, slicing, paste, and plum tomatoes)
- NOFA NJ Garden Doctor Booth – All-Day Farming and Gardening Advice
- Walking tour of Ironbound Farm
- Local Seasonal Lunch available (made with Ironbound Farm products)
- Jeff Quattrone: Jersey Tomato – Bred for Profit, Revised for Community Organizing book talk
- Johnny’s Selected Seeds – Small Farm Tools presentation
- Tomato Seed Swap
- Tricky Tray/Penny Social featuring Local Products
- Vendor Marketplace featuring local farms, restaurants, non-profits and agricultural organizations
- Live Music, Children’s Activities, & More
Many thanks to our 2022 Festomato! partners, Ironbound Farm, situated on 108 beautiful acres in Asbury, Hunterdon County, NJ. Using organic and regenerative farming practices, the Team at Ironbound Farm are committed to growing high-quality products and creating memorable and engaging food experiences for all. Check out their website to view upcoming events, reserve a table in the tasting room, and sign up for their newsletter today!